We are looking for a network administrator capable of ensuring the proper functioning of the architecture hosting our various services. We have several exciting projects.
The ideal candidate is proactive, versatile, autonomous and aware of the cybersecurity issues of a software solutions provider.
You also have the following knowledge and qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or in a discipline deemed relevant.
- Good knowledge of Windows servers
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Powershell is a plus.
- Experience with HyperV is a plus.
Why you should apply for this position:
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team on state-of-the-art equipment and software.
- Stimulating projects requiring constant learning of new technologies.
- Subscription to Udemy for business (or other online training if needed).
- Great benefits.
- A relaxed and pressure-free environment.
How to apply for this position:
- Contact Eric Drouin by email at [email protected] (please attach your resume).
- You will receive an answer within 24 hours and, if your application is successful, an interview will be scheduled the same week (availability permitting).