We are looking for a .NET developer for new Condo Manager web products.
The ideal candidate is proactive, versatile and autonomous.
You also have the following knowledge and qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in computer science or in a discipline deemed relevant.
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core MVC programming and C#.
- Knowledge of VueJS is a big plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Less or SCSS Languages and Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server a plus.
Why you should apply for this position:
- Work with a dynamic and friendly team with state-of-the-art equipment and software.
- Coaching by experienced programmers.
- Possibility of external training (Technologia, etc.).
- Great benefits.
- A relaxed and pressure-free environment.
How to apply for this position:
- Contact Eric Drouin by email at [email protected] (please attach your resume).
- You will receive an answer within 24 hours and, if your application is successful, an interview will be scheduled the same week (availability permitting).